Monday, November 7, 2011

100 Recipes & A Hearty Recommendation

100 recipes are posted! Not bad considering I just started this blog on 10/24 {don't be too impressed, I had been typing the recipes up for almost 2 years}. As you read through my stories of how we came across our recipes, you will notice the name Bethany pop up quite a bit. I just went through and counted that 16 of my 100 recipes come from her. She is a great cook, and she and her husband Quenton love cooking and entertaining for friends as well.

So, I am super excited to recommend her recipe blog to you! I am so glad she is doing this because there are so many more of her recipes that I want to try. First up for me - Fireside Garlic with Rosemary!

Also, notice a new label to the right: "Company worthy" - this is my way of saying that these are the things we make when we are having company over!

No comments: