Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cheesy Olive Puffs

Elizabeth, who by now you should know is Jon's sister (and really we call her Lizzie), introduced us to these. Lizzie is not known for her precise recipes - she is more of a true chef, just figuring things out as she goes. So, this is the best I could get from her. I have actually never made these because she always does. They are a family favorite but I think she is sick of making them because we have to beg her to get these!

green olives - large
1 c. flour
1/2 c. butter (soft)
2 c. finely shredded cheddar
sprinkle paprika

let all ingredients sit at room temp. before forming dough. wrap around the olives and bake - temp? how long? well, when I ask Lizzie she always laughs at me and says, "figure it out!" :-) so, if you try these and are successful, post a comment and let me know the temp and time.

No comments: