Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lemon Bars

Another one from Bethany's family! These are a hit anywhere we take them!

2 c. sifted flour
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 c. butter softened
4 beaten eggs
1 1/4 c. sugar (I reduced this from 2 c.)
1/3 c. fresh squeezed lemon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. flour

For crust, combine flour, powdered sugar and butter with pastry blender and press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, mix beaten eggs, sugar, and fresh lemon juice. Add baking powder and flour. Pour onto baked crust and bake 25 minutes longer. While hot, sprinkle with powdered sugar.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish there was a place to just post a comment on the blog in general!!!! I want to comment on every recipe!!! but that's just weird! this is so cool!!! I love it! I love your blog! I will definitely be using it often as a resource for recipes! even some of my own...what the heck?!